6.27.2007

More Blips

Owen Wilson as Eli Cash, pencil. (Here ya go Bopp.)

Conan, pencil and paint bucket in photoshop. Again, sorry for the dirt. Just thought it was a fun idea.

I feel like I'm on the verge of exaggerating a lot more. Still very mild when it comes to that, but I feel like really warping things. I did caricatures for a youth group event in the area tonight and it went really well. Had a lot of fun and felt real free to draw the snapshots in my mind. Kids were pretty shy at first but had a lot of laughs later. Like the good book says, "It is profitable to laugh at oneself whilst in the days of thy youth."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd know that hair anywhere! :)

-Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm watching him right now on TV - he is all about angles, isn't he? Interesting take/observation. -Mom

JEREMYBOPP said...

Thanks man I love it! Happy 4th O' July!!

Megan Adair said...

I like caricatures... but I'm scared of them. Specifically, scared of seeing one of myself. How often do people get mad at or offended by them? We should talk.