9.30.2008

Bloomsburg

We had a great time in Bloomsburg. Good short show, good people, great little town (the only town in PA to be precise).

Rich & Amy in Rich's Jeep. Yaaay!

Yes, I draw from photos. Yes, I draw dogs.

I also draw men in tutus.

Sometimes I draw kids who don't smile playing rock band.

I draw people drinking beer after a 4-wheeler ride through coal fields.
I draw kids on go-carts.
I even draw key ninjas. Yes, this kid really really loved locks and keys. So this is what I came up with.

Last but not least, I draw this guy too. This guy reenacts civil war battles and was interesting to talk to, even if we was just listening to Rush on his headphones at a fair. This sketch makes good evidence for the argument that I draw portraits.
I DRAW!

2 comments:

Andy, Rachel, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Indeed you do draw. Great seeing you on Sunday!

--DRU

justfrancesca said...

Haha!! Love your caricatures--your body situations are fun, too. Thanks for leaving a note on my blog: can't wait for next year!